[Spoilers] The Best Hit EP5-6 + Rating



Naver - Osen: 'The Best Hit' Yoon Si Yoon, Fell for 2017...Lee Se Young gave up on the test

1. [+787, -26] Lee Se Young is really good at acting...I felt sorry for her

2. [+777, -39] This is so fun...There is no hole in acting and Donggu, Min Jae & Se Young are all cute

3. [+702, -18] Yoon Si Yoon's acting is good but Lee Se Young's bathroom scene got me exploding

4. [+585, -24] Lee Se Young's really good at acting and so is the other actors. Seriously there is no hole in acting

5. [+501, -26] It's really very fun, Donggu, Se Young, Min Jae & Tae Hyun oppa!!! I'm supporting everyone

6. [+147, -7] Makjang...murders...between all of this, this is the most fun drama! Totally my style~...I started watching this because of Donggu and Chae Tae Hyun but it's so fun~

7. [+140, -5] Donggu is so good at acting

8. [+136, -5] It's really really fun but why this drama airs at 11 pm? the ratings are a pity for this best drama^^

9. [+131, -4] Today I felt sorry for Woo Seung ㅠㅠ She prepared so hard. Now more and more people will be aware of Hyun Jae~~ Very fun ㅎㅎ Everyone is good at acting


Naver - News1: 'The Best Hit' Yoon Si Yoon, when will he know that Kim Min Jae is his son?

1. [+434, -15] Very funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everybody is good at acting ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+310, -12] I'm curious about how it will go when they found out about Hyun Jae. Will they debut him as someone who looks like a star from the 90s? The son and the friend will be in the group ㅋ

3. [+306, -22] Yesterday, Kim Min Jae's rap was daebak

4. [+210, -11] It's so fun

5. [+194, -13] It's very fun~!!!!!!

6. [+57, -2] Lee Se Young's acting was so good and I felt sorry that she didn't finish the test ㅠ That scene was sad.

7. [+57, -4] Yoon Si Yoon and the others's story will be developed today? I'm watching it with a lot of fun

8. [+53, -3] It's so fun and the time pass so fast. I was laughing constantly. However, I wish today they focus on the main character more, I'm more curious about discovering Hyun Jae. From where did that message come?

9. [+53, -3] I laughed so much when Yoo Hyun Jae was dressed as Grim reaper and scared Lee Deok Hwan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

---

Rating: 2.6% | 2.6%

No comments