[Spoilers] The Best Hit EP7-8 + Rating


Naver - Osen: 'The Best Hit' Cha Tae Hyun met Yoon Si Yoon...Reunion after 24 years

1. [+754, -36] The ending was daebak...Today was so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Donggu's waist belt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+688, -32] It's seriously funny and so fun^^ They are all good at acting! It's a pity that the ratings are not going up because it's broadcasted at 11 pm! Please change it to 10 pm~~~

3. [+530, -24] I really want to eat 'Freedom' once...ppl was so good...I don't know if it's real or not...
Donggu is funny ㅋㅋ

4. [+466, -28] The more I watch it the more I'm curious!!!

5. [+370, -19] Ah...why did it end there?

6. [+139, -4] The best hit is so fun♡ Only if the ratings go up ㅠㅠ It's a pitiful drama ㅠ For the people who are not watching this, please watch it you won't regret it!

7. [+117, -3] Why does the role suit Yoon Si Yoon so well? he is totally awesome

8. [+111, -3] It's been a really long time since I've watched a sitcom, It feels good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+112, -4] Hyun Jae's character is daebak. It suits Yoon Si Yoon well ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ


Naver - heraldpop: 'The Best Hit' Kim Min Jae, He didn't make it to the debut...He is a trainee again

1. [+710, -11] Why did I think of Produce 101...ㅠㅜ

2. [+416, -11] I really feel sorry for the trainees ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+262, -10] Ah Kim Min Jae ㅠㅠㅠ I'm sad that he is out

4. [+199, -9] It hurts my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Welcome to loser world  ㅜㅠㅠ

5. [+53, -2] There not enough publicity for this drama, I thought this is was the first week, I have to watch it again ㅜㅜ

6. [+55, -3] ㅋㅋ It's really funny...Even if the time is late I make sure to watch it...I can enjoy watching it without being irritating...They are all good at acting, once you watch it you will fall for it

7. [+44, -1] Yoon Si Yoon's belt ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+49, -3] Ah this drama is so good~ I feel something like the old days~~~~

9. [+40, -0] the dragon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


---

Rating: 4.7% | 4.9%

No comments