[Spoilers] Seven Day Queen EP04 + Rating


Naver - heraldpop: 'Seven Day Queen' Yeon Woo Jin♥Park Min Young, Heart fluttering expectation in 5 minutes

1. [+624, -37] The young actors and the adults looks so much alike so it was a natural development! Yeon Woo Jin suits sageuk dramas! Fighting!!!

2. [+570, -32] Looking forward to Yeon Woo Jin as Jungjong since he is so good at acting

3. [+537, -47] Unexpectedly the kids were so good at acting...Looking forward to adult actors ㅋㅋ

4. [+421, -35] It's bee a long time since a well-made sageuk It's so fun and tearful ㅠㅠ

5. [+114, -12] At first I thought Lee Dong Gun doesn't fit the role but after watching his acting I got goosebumps, he is the best ㅋㅋㅋ It's like he is not Lee Dong Gun

6. [+95, -8] Honestly until this time I thought Lee Dong Gun is not good at acting, but I've changed my mind

7. [+140, -24] I don't know yet about Yeon Woo Jin and Park Min Young but Lee Dong Gun is doing great job as Yeonsangun, he is really scary

8. [+100, -11] I think Lee Dong Gun's acting was the best

9. [+94, -11] Park Min Young's freshness has disappeared but she looks cool in those clothes..Because of Lee Dong Gun's unexpected good acting I've changed from 'Ruler' ᆢ!

---

Rating: 6.5%

No comments